Wednesday 7 March 2012

Kleeneze’s Young Entrepreneurs

In the last twelve months, Kleeneze has seen enquiries from 18 to 20-year-olds shoot up. Is it any surprise, though, as many struggle to afford university only to emerge to a lacklustre job market?
As youth unemployment reaches a record level and those starting university in 2012 looking at future debts of around £53,000, we caught up with some of our youngest up-and-comers to find out why they choose Kleeneze.
“We weren’t really aware of Kleeneze before our sponsor’s catalogue dropped through the letterbox and even then we didn’t know really how big a company Kleeneze was or how we could develop it into a business. We just saw it as a ’small catalogue job’ that we could do on the side around our studies to earn extra cash.
When we first started, in March 2007, we were earning around £250 every 4 weeks, fitting it around our studies and social life. However, when we saw what we could be earning, we started doing it more seriously and quickly built our income up to over £1,000 every 4 weeks.
Sam was still studying at university at this point! Now that she has graduated, we’ve both been fully concentrating on our business and building our income up. This September, our cheque was for £2,215.19.
There is often a negative stigma attached to being a Kleeneze Distributor, because the majority of people don’t understand how it works or what it can actually offer. They see it as just simply delivering and collecting catalogues for pocket money and not as a business through which you can build up a substantial income. Some see it as something that you do when you can’t find another job, a last resort, that it is beneath them and it is our role to give them a better understanding of what Kleeneze is and what it has to offer that way, if they decide it isn’t for them at least they’re basing their decision on the correct information.
For instance, the time freedom and flexibility, to be able to choose our hours building our business is great, but it’s also about choosing the hours in which we do other things and not being accountable to a boss, but to ourselves and each other.
Kleeneze is continually developing us as people and has provided us with so many more opportunities than a ’conventional job’ could. Not only does it allow us to choose our hours, but also the income we earn. If we need to earn more money, we just do more to earn more”
Sam Rushton and Dean Worrell
“I joined Kleeneze when I was 18, in 2007. At the time I had just been accepted into university, but I decided to have a gap year to have a break from education and earn some money. I found myself a job working for a bank, but within 3 weeks I was already sick of having a boss. I used to dread getting up and going to work every day.
I decided that even if I went to university, the chances were I would come out and still have to have a boss, be told when to work, and to work all my life. That didn’t appeal to me.
My parents did Kleeneze, but I thought it wasn’t a ‘proper job’. I could never understand why my mum was sitting sorting out catalogues every evening when she could be watching the telly! It just didn’t seem very glamorous, but after three weeks of working in the bank, I finally understood why they did it. So I joined, earned over £600 in my first 4 weeks and I’ve never looked back.
There’s definitely a misconception about Kleeneze. At school, my teachers were pushing me to apply for Oxford University, and my friends saw me as the boffin of the group. When they found out that I quit my job and wasn’t going to university, because I was doing Kleeneze they were shocked to say the least.
My friends struggled to understand why I had given up on my education, but that just drove me to prove them wrong. I think they assumed ‘doing catalogues’ was for people that didn’t have any qualifications to get a job!
It is definitely now a different story. My friends appreciate how hard I have worked and they see how it has paid off. I’m now 22, earn approximately £2,000 every 4 weeks, have my own brand new car and my boyfriend and I have just moved into our first house.”
Zoë Climpson


For more information register here or you may want to watch the http://amazinghomeincomenow.blogspot.com/p/opportunity-video.html to see what it is all about

1 comment: